Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's A Pleasure To Meet You

Welcome to my blog! My name is Gwyneth, I'm 20-something, and I've always wanted to start my very own fashion blog. Thing is, every time I would start, I'd never finish. So after lunch today, I sat... thought... thought some more... and started tinkering with my macbook... Divine-inspiration came and  I ended up with this: A blog all about my experiments with fashion, beauty, nail art, and anything under the sun as I go through my everyday life.

I'm really hoping I get to maintain this blog for the long run... Followers and feedback would be very much appreciated! 

The photo below is from one of our online collections at Paperbag Vintage.
TOP: MY OWN
ACCESSORIES: MY OWN
PHOTO BY: BJORN BEDAYO

9 comments:

  1. welcome to blog world!!!!
    mine naman is all about my travels and anything under the sun! i'll link you in my blog :)
    check my if you have time
    http://the-wandering-i.blogspot.com
    -margaux

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! thanks for dropping by margaux! i know right... i'm so new to the blogging world. i have a feeling am gonna lurve it though! haha! will check out your page now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For being just a baby your blog looks amazing! I'm still trying to figure out how to make mine look a bit more 'refined'! Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! yahhooo bethminomi! your comment totally made me smile! i feel like a proud mama! i literally worked on the design etc the whole afternoon (i really just enjoy playing around and experimenting with the codes etc). i'll drop by your page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look very gorgeous! i always see you on chictopia too and i'm so happy you checked out my blog and started your own! you've got yourself a new follower :)

    <3 pandaphilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. super pretty!! hello, fellow newbie in the blog world! although, i started a few months back :) cheers! x

    http://itsmadgereyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyy!! You've started a blog!! Fellow newbie, let's take over html codes!=p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit. Polka dots are my favorite pattern although I have not blogged with that pattern yet.

    weststreetglamor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for dropping by and introducing me to your blog! :)
    You're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete