Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another Matchy Outfit, Another Kiddie Party


It was my model friend's daughter's 1st birthday party last week and I just decided my daughter and I had to come in matching outfits! It was perfect timing 'cos right after I bought the red & white hearts cardigan below, someone (my uncle and aunt) gave my daughter a dress with the same print! Sooooo perfect right?! So there we go in our matching outfits. She poses wayyyy better than I do! He-he-he-he!!!!!!! Don't cha think so? :)


CARDIGAN: RANDOM BRAND
TOP: LACE TOP (NOT SEEN), PAPERBAG VINTAGE
SHORTS: SM DEPT. STORE

SHOES: CHARLES & KEITH
DAUGHTER'S DRESS: KIDS OF BAYO
DAUGHTER'S SHOES: MEET MY FEET


WITH MY MOWDEL FRIENDS & THEIR KIDS!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! Hahaha. I love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! OMG! hahaha, i miss Seren (even if I always see her)!! That photo with her so close to the camera posing is making me smile!! and dear, super love that cardi and you know how i like matchy clothes with daughters, heehee, so cute! ooh, matches our PBV hearts top too, wink wink*

    xoxo,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete