Sunday, August 26, 2012

Korea Trip 2011 Days 3 & 4

When I started out this blog, I never knew how difficult it would be to keep and maintain it... You always need to be ready with your camera, and you need the patience to actually type up a post. Looking back at my previous post, it seems like I haven't updated my in MORE than a YEAR! Whoooa.

So here I am updating.

The following photos are from days 3 & 4 of our Korea Trip (LONG OVERDUE) more than a year ago (APRIL 2011):



DAY 3: TRAIN RIDE TO BUPYEONG STATION, WHERE WE HAD A QUICK LUNCH AT A NEARBY MALL

DAY 3: AFTER LUNCH, WE TOOK A CAB TO ONE AN INDOOR SKI RESORT

DAY 3: SEREN AND MIKE PLAYING IN THE SNOW

DAY 3: BROTHER-IN-LAW ALLEN SNOWBOARDING

DAY 3: SNOW TUBE SLIDING! NOW THIS WAS REALLY REALLY FUN! WEEEEEE!  

DAY 3: BACK TO INCHEON AFTER A TIRING, BUT FUN DAY (IT WAS FREEZING AND ABOUT 0 DEGREES CELSIUS)

DAY 3: DINNER TIME


 DAY 4: LAST DAY WAS CULTURAL DAY / VISITED KOREAN TEMPLES (PHOTO BELOW WITH MY IN-LAWS)

 DAY 4: HIGHLIGHT OF THE TRIP: SNOWWWWW!!!!

DAY 4: SNOW BUILD-UP ON THE CARS AFTER AN HOUR OF SNOWING

DAY 4: SNOW BUILD-UP AFTER ABOUT THREE HOURS OF SNOWING


That's about it for our Korea 2011 trip. I'm so happy I got to post after a loooong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment