Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fashion Watch Quartet 2011 is Back!



After a long three-year break, Fashion Watch Quartet is finally back! This is a series of weekly runway shows held all year round at the hotel lobby of the Makati Shangri-la. I think that its a pretty interesting concept. Who would've thought that you could mix fashion and hotel coffee shop canapes? These shows are held every Thursday, and trust me, the lobby can get pretty packed. So make sure to reserve a table if ever you do decide to watch.

The outfit below is what i wore to the second show of the year. i made sure to wear this knitted oversized top, because I wanted to keep myself warm... The Makati Shangri-la air conditioning can get pretty cold. 



 TOP: PAPERBAG VINTAGE
SHORTS: EXPRESS (NOT SEEN)

BOOTS: CHARLES & KEITH
ACCESSORIES: RANDOM


We've been doing the weekly shows since April. Its really fun because the production team and my fellow models are my friends, so every thursday feels like a fun hang out session. Plus, the whole team - makeup artists, production, models, etc. - gets a free lunch buffet at Circles.

Food Pictures from Our Awesome Planet:







Even my mom is so into the Fashion Watch series. We live really near the hotel, so she's been reserving a table the past few weeks and she's been bringing with her a different friend every week for some tea and snacks. She's been enjoying spotting outfis she likes (aside from watching me, her daughter, of course, hehe!).
JOEL ESCOBER

 

JUN ESCARIO


PHILIP RODRIGUEZ

 LEN NEPOMUCENO-GUIAO



This May 26, 2010 (Thursday), the featured Fashion Watch designers are Norman Noriega and Arcy Gayatin. I really love Norman's pieces (oversized blazers with chains, lots of blacks, some whites, androgynous but sexy). Come check the show out! Show's at 4pm! :)

4 comments:

  1. love your look on the first picture

    http://www.mywildmess.com/
    Follow my blog with bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so FUN!!! Plus free buffet, YUM!!!:) The first one is my fave from the runway pics!

    xo,
    Kristen
    happycache.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful comments guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photos & ist look!! you look amazing in the fashion show!!
    thnk you for leaving me a comment :))

    http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete